Magento Expert Forum - Improve your Magento experience

Which one is the Best Magento Hosting Services of 2018?

Thanks

Question Which one is the Best Magento Hosting Services of 2018?

Hello guys, I am wondering which one is the best choice for magento hosting services of 2018? I know you guys show up very clear about 5 years ago that your choices is always SiteGround or A2 Hosting. But I am wondering what now? What is the best magento hosting provider now in 2018.

When I say "the best" then it must be "fast speed", "fast support", "easy to configure" and the "best magento security". I know the industry change a lot after a year so I am on way to set up a new ecommerce project what is really important business to me base on Magento. Please take this seriously on your answer because your answer can take effect very important to my business.

If you are really expert in this field then please inbox to me, I willing pay for your time to give me a proven advice.

Thank you very much,
    John

View more threads in the same category:

Thanks

I also using GreenGeeks for a while but the speed is not too good so far. In total I tried 5 hosting providers until now and still see SiteGround is the best. Not just because it 's fastest but at least stable. Stable more than any other, since the down time is really rare. I don't have to take time to answer the complain from customers weekly about the slow speed, the site die or anything relate to something I don't know.

Maybe you think about a VPS or a server when you start with Magento but trust me, the hosting like SiteGround will help to save you a lot of time. If you have less than 1000 products then it should be a perfect choice. I don't know which one is the best magento hosting service 2018 but at least, SiteGround is the best for me.

Thanks

FastComet offers free GlobalSign SSL certificate with their e-commerce hosting plan and provides free domains for life, for multiple websites. They offer easy solutions for customers looking to sell their products or services online, without much technical knowledge about the platform.

Thanks

I am using Cloudways, and I will recommend it to you like the best magento hosting for Magento based ecommerce stores as Cloudways offers higher reliability, security, and speed.

Cloudways is a PaaS provider, specializes in providing managed cloud hosting servers that are specially optimized for Magento platform. The platform enables Magento developers and store owners to quickly deploy their Magento stores (using the 1-Click feature) on five popular cloud hosting infrastructures including DigitalOcean, Amazon AWS, and Google GCE, etc.