Magento Expert Forum - Improve your Magento experience

Cloud Hosting For Magento With Best Server Level Support

Thanks

You can check the really good thread about best magento hosting and server here http://magentoexpertforum.com/showth...e-and-Security . Their options almost focus to server quality. As the best one, they must be the best of quality and support.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by alexmorco View Post
    I’m looking for the best managed hosting service for Magento with the best server level support (don’t care about app level support)?
    If I understand right, you need the best support from server for server installation all of things you need instead of a lot of ready softwares, right?

Thanks

If you focus to the cloud hosting then you should prepare a server admin to install everything for you. The support from server provider will be good but the instant help always come from your self. The problem come from server side can be a very small and detail so I don't think all of stuffs we can send to server to solve it.

Let's get an example: You can request server install Redis and even configure it for magento, but when it happen a problem, we can't send it to server support, sometimes it 's just need to restart redis but server support have to do that. It 's sound funny

Thanks

I’m a developer that handles Magento stores based in Europe and America. I have tried a lot of managed hosting providers but if you’re looking for on-point server level expertise, go to Cloudways.

They have all the latest tech deployed and all the expert people resolving issues. If you can’t DIY with using their blog and knowledge base site, you can always rely on their support. They have the best server level support with the best performance metrics.

Also, Cloudways Easter Campaign is going on, if you signup right now with promo code: EASTER18, you will get 20% off for three months.

Thanks

I am using SiteGround for years and it still working really well until now. The good price, good support and good security. I would use them more for all of my magento sites.