Magento Expert Forum - Improve your Magento experience

Web and graphic design

Thanks

Default Web and graphic design

We all know that in web design or development there are so many many lanes you can go down , and in the time of your

career you might even change up from a web developer to somebody doing online marketing to making mobile apps. Its ll

a little daunting when you look at it all. I am not in the position where im studying my third language, but i knid of

wander where am i going with this now. I dont have any clear directive. So my question is what are you as a web or

graphic designer planning career wise , perhaps we can get some insih from older more experienced users to tell us

about some of the paths we are choosing

View more threads in the same category:

Thanks

Web design and graphic design looks an irrelevant group, but people still often get confused. Generally, the layman always calls web designers and graphic designers as “art designer”. Their work is misunderstood, by the involvement of art skill and creative ability. Besides, the design tools they use almost the same, and they can do the jobs related to web design or graphic design. This actually based on a confusion about the design industry.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to jame For This Useful Post:

petershene (13-03-2018)

Thanks

Web design and graphic design looks an irrelevant group, but people still often get confused.

Thanks

yea i agree it seems like graphic designers are also web designers now even though i college thats not what we got taught. I would say they are a little more front end developers though. But even when you look at programmers most programmers are becoming full stack guys with front and bk end programming knowledge the lies are really blurred.

Thanks

hello.Web graphic designers create determine the layout, font color, font type, logos, pictures and other visual and verbal aspects of a website. First, a Web graphic designer determines what the employer wants out of the product. ... The work schedule of a Web graphic designer can vary greatly.

Thanks

Web design is an important technique used to create an attractive website for the business. Where Graphic design is a technique used to create a graphical designs for different purpose.

Thanks

Web-design is really relevant now and I would lie to learn it. Unfortunately, I decided to study law and now I am spending my time on reading grabmyessay review because I need to have my essays done till the weekend

Thanks

At least I think so