Magento Expert Forum - Improve your Magento experience

How to increase the organic traffic to my site?

Thanks

To increase the organic traffic, you will have to rank in first page or top 5. There are several process and activities to get the rank in search engine. First you will have to do the on page seo for your website to improve the user experience. Second, you will have to do the off page acitivities to get the rank like Guest Post, Blog Post, Blog Commenting, Classifieds, Business Listing, Image Submission, SMO, PPT and PDF Submissions etc.

Thanks

Hi KyraKakkar

If you want to get organic traffic, you should improve your SEO, this way you will appear up on the SERP. There are a lot of things that you can do to improve your SEO, but you should always focus on trying to create helpful and unique content, that's how you can rank up better. Use your blog, put descriptions to your products, do some backlinks...

Professional Adwords Campaigns: https://marketplace.magento.com/clev...r-adwords.html

Thanks

It can be done with the help of SEO.
    and you can take the help of social platforms to share your stuff and from there you can drive traffic.

Quote Originally Posted by KyraKakkar View Post
    How to increase the organic traffic to my site?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to John-Smith For This Useful Post:

Magento development (15-02-2018)

Thanks

SEO is the answer to your question.

Thanks

there are multiple ways to increase traffic on your website.

1. SEO ranking
    2. PPC
    3. Display ads
    4. Email Marketing
    5. Social media

Contributor
    Thanks

Optimise for your personas, not search engines. First and foremost, write your buyer personas so you know to whom you're addressing your content. ...
    Blog away. Blogging is perhaps the most effective way to increase your organic site traffic. ...
    Plug into the blogosphere. ...
    Use long tail keywords.

Thanks

Traffic is very essential to improve website ranking in different search engine results. Here are the few cost-effective tips that will help you generate organic traffic in your online store.

Let's try it out:
    • User Suitable Keywords
    • User-Based Quality Content
    • Optimize Your Page Title
    • Add Alt Text On Images
    • Mobile-Friendly Website
    • Increase Your Social Presence
    • Link Building Strategy

Apply the above tips to increase the organic search results of your website and get more conversions. Know more SEO tips here: SEO Guide 2020 – 10 Pillars Of An Effective SEO Strategy

Thanks

start with website optimization!

Thanks

Dân mạng hiện giá» Ä‘ang tìm hiểu nhiá»u vá» vấn đỠđịa chỉ chữa trị Ä‘au bụng kinh hiệu quả tại TP Thanh Hóa để tìm địa chỉ khám bệnh uy tín đồng thá»i tích góp những kiến thức có ích cho bản thân. Mặc dù chỉ má»›i thành lập trong thá»i gian gần đây. NhÆ°ng phòng khám Ä‘a khoa An Äức đã nhận được sá»± tin tưởng của khá nhiá»u ngÆ°á»i dân Thanh Hóa và các tỉnh lân cận.Không chỉ cung cấp những kiến thức bổ ích, mà An Äức còn cung cấp 1 dịch vụ khám chữa bệnh theo chuẩn Quốc tế. Giúp cho ngÆ°á»i mắc bệnh có được cảm giác thoải mái không còn lo sợ khi Ä‘i khám chữa bệnh.
    Vá» Chi phí chữa trị Ä‘au bụng kinh ở Thanh Hóa năm 2020 Thì câu trả lá»i là giá ở đây Ä‘á»u được niêm yết giá và công khai. Giúp ngÆ°á»i bệnh có thể chủ Ä‘á»™ng hÆ¡n trong việc chá»n phÆ°Æ¡ng pháp khám phù hợp vá»›i bản thân. Äặc biệt, tất cảthông tin cá nhân Ä‘á»u được bảo mật

Thanks

CÆ° dân mạng hiện giá» Ä‘ang tìm kiếm nhiá»u vá» vấn Ä‘á» Äịa chỉ chữa trị nứt kẽ hậu môn uy tín chất lượng tại TP Thanh Hóa để tìm địa chỉ khám bệnh uy tín và tích lÅ©y các kiến thức hữu ích cho bản thân. Dù chỉ má»›i thành lập trong thá»i gian gần đây. Tuy thế phòng khám Ä‘a khoa An Äức đã nhận được sá»± tin tưởng của khá nhiá»u ngÆ°á»i dân Thanh Hóa và các tỉnh lân cận.Ngoài chia sẻ các kiến thức bổ ích, mà An Äức còn Ä‘Æ°a ra 1 dịch vụ khám theo chuẩn Quốc tế. Giúp cho ngÆ°á»i mắc bệnh có được cảm giác thoải mái không còn lo sợ khi Ä‘i khám bệnh. Các bạn có thể tham khảo thêm địa chỉ chữa áp xe hậu môn uy tín giá rẻ tại TP Thanh Hóa
    Vá» chi phí chữa trị Ä‘á»u được niêm yết giá và công khai. Giúp cho ngÆ°á»i bị bệnh có thể chủ Ä‘á»™ng hÆ¡n trong việc lá»±a chá»n phÆ°Æ¡ng pháp khám phù hợp vá»›i bản thân. Äặc biệt, má»ithông tin cá nhân Ä‘á»u được bảo mật

Thanks

Hey @hongphat845, don't you think that the answer you have shared is irrelevant to the category!!

Thanks

Expanding natural traffic ought to consistently be done morally, or you will get hit with a Google punishment at some point or another. Here are a few hints for maintaining a strategic distance from those punishments: