Magento Expert Forum - Improve your Magento experience

Is Guest posting safe in SEO?

Thanks

Yes, Definitly you should do guest posting, if you want to increse website traffic and DA. I have used guest posting from last 2 years for my clients projects and you never know we got amazing result for each and every project.

Don’t use old strategy, Now its time to change. Do quality work. Don’t go with quantity.

Thanks

Guest blogging can still be very beneficial to your website, if it is done right. Guest blogging helps to increase audience reach, increases exposure, and it an awesome branding tool, so why is Matt Cutts telling you to stop? What he is really saying, is stop doing it wrong!

Guest blogging, simply for SEO purposes is where people go wrong. Stick to guest blogging as a natural way to increase exposure and only use high quality bloggers who you trust and you will be fine. Webmasters who are using only quality authors who they can vouch for are not part of Google’s target. So, many site owners are confused about the two sides, but it should be very clear, the bad side and the good side, there is no middle ground.

Thanks

Guest posting is safe but depends on what you expect in return and why you are doing and where you doing.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by EmilyPete View Post
    Is Guest posting safe in SEO?
    if you are using guest blogging as a way to build your audience, and not a link building strategy, chances are you are safe.

Thanks

Despite some powerful messages from Google over the past few years, guest blogging is still a popular link building technique and has been proven to get results.

Thanks

yes it is safe..Editor introduction: Welcome to our guide on guest blogging in SEO. As is appropriate, this is a guest post from our friend Alex at ProfCopy. ... Guest blogging — also known as guest posting — is the practice of contributing a post to another person's blog in order to build relationships, exposure, authority, and links
    OHSAS 18001 Certification in Saudi Arabia

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ColleenWilliams View Post
    Yes, Definitly you should do guest posting, if you want to increse website traffic and DA. I have used guest posting from last 2 years for my clients projects and you never know we got amazing result for each and every project.

Don’t use old strategy, Now its time to change. Do quality work. Don’t go with quantity.
    Ohh..Thanks for sharing your info.I have heard about guest blog.but i dont know what is exactly that ?
    Can you tell me some guest post site ...???

Thanks

Guest Posting is a common off-page SEO strategy used to gain publicity but more importantly acquire backlinks.

Thanks

Briefly, guest blogging means publishing content on other websites. It's a common practice in digital marketing and it can work very well as a tool for SEO because (on occasion) you can include a link back to your website.

Thanks

For the development of your website or blog you need to post articles on third-party sites. This is called a guest post. This has a good effect on the statistics of your site in search results. The article should be well structured and error free. When I have difficulty writing an introductory essay about yourself, I always use the services of professionals