• Use mobile devices safely
    • Protect sensitive data
    • Install anti-virus protection
    • Never leave devices unattended
    • Be careful what you click
    • Better Network Security

View more threads in the same category:

Thanks

Despite careful precautions, some hackers still manage to find a way to discover and exploit security gaps. Once this step has been reached, they’re able to do considerable damage to whomever they target. Data espionage and misuse of data aren’t the only consequences to be wary of; many hackers go to great lengths to cover their tracks, and this can sometimes even involve erasing entire databases. This is why it’s so important to regularly back up data. Doing this serves as a double precaution of sorts, as it’s possible to overwrite individually aligned system files even with standard updates. Regularly updating all data is an absolute ‘must’ for any company serious about security concerns. Helpful plugins are also available for this step. For WordPress there’s the Backup WordPress plugin, and for Joomla the extensions Easy Joomla Backup or LazyDbBackup are popular options.

Newspaper Ad Agency in Delhi

Thanks

I think that vpn is a good way to secure all your Internet activity and to control each request somebody types in Google via your network. Sometimes it's really necessary to do that. For that purpose I chose Nova VPN service for their terms of work totally satisfy my working needs.

Thanks

Thanks for the useful suggestions on how to improve the web security. I would like to add that, especially when it comes to shared hosting, a person may consider using CloudLinux OS file system CageFS, and KernelCare as well. Or they may simply opt for a VPS or a dedicated server for better security.

Thanks

For the case of Magento, I think the platform itself did a pretty good job at maintaining a solid level of security. But for good measure, opting another third-party fraud prevention extension is always a good practice. Check out my review on Top 7 Fraud Detection extension for Magento 2. This fraud detection system will automatically evaluate every order and give fraud score and risk score to them. Fraud prevention Magento is your best friend when it comes to protecting your store from external threats.