Magento Expert Forum - Improve your Magento experience

How to target traffic only from USA?

Thanks

To target only the US user you can target in many ways
    Use country specific domains

Your server location also matters in this case, as you are asking you need geo-specific traffic for your website so you can get the BlueHost hosting or SiteGround hosting. These are US based server.

You can set the Target Users by setting up it in your Google Webmasters account, Go to Configuration>Setting and click on the Target Users in box and set your targeted users location.

Submit your website to local Search Engines and Top Local Directories.

Build backlinks on country-specific niche websites

Target the country name in your Meta Titles and Description and use it in your content part with your keywords.

Local SEO (Using Google Places) is one of the most important factors for this.

Thanks

Depending on what you are marketing or trying to sell then you can target traffic from the USA but I wouldn't ignore traffic from other countries because you never know where sales might come from.

The only way I would ever consider ignoring other traffic from other countries is if whatever I am marketing or selling is something that is GEO specific to a particular country. Even then I would still not ignore the traffic and see if there is a way to monetize that traffic.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sumit_Kumar View Post
    To target only the US user you can target in many ways
    Use country specific domains

Your server location also matters in this case, as you are asking you need geo-specific traffic for your website so you can get the BlueHost hosting or SiteGround hosting. These are US based server.

You can set the Target Users by setting up it in your Google Webmasters account, Go to Configuration>Setting and click on the Target Users in box and set your targeted users location.

Submit your website to local Search Engines and Top Local Directories.

Build backlinks on country-specific niche websites

Target the country name in your Meta Titles and Description and use it in your content part with your keywords.

Local SEO (Using Google Places) is one of the most important factors for this.
    Great explanation.