Magento Expert Forum - Improve your Magento experience

How to Create Backups for Your Magento 2 Store?

Thanks

Thanks

Step to System->Tools->Backups
    You will see three options there - System Backup, Database and Media backup, Database backup
    System Backup is the most radical one - it’ll pack your entire source code with database into one tar archive.
    Database and Media backup will save your database and media folder’s content. Entities like store themes are not included.
    Finally, Database Backup is self explanatory - it will take your Magento store data dump.
    See for yourself which option to choose, and click one of the orange buttons.
    Confirm your intention in the Warning window and specify backup name in the box that’ll appear next.
    Also, you’ll be provided with an option to turn the maintenance mode while the procedure’s is happening. We recommend putting a tick next to it, so that no database changes happen whilst you backing it up.

Business for Sale in Delhi | Selling a Business in Delhi

3. The Following User Says Thank You to vishnu For This Useful Post:

Gary S (02-01-2018)

Thanks

That's the big issue people are facing nowadays, I am using cloudways managed cloud hosting for my Magento store and they have auto backup setup for their customers that save all my data every day.