Magento Expert Forum - Improve your Magento experience

Can I Use VB.NET To Write Android Apps Code?

Thanks

There is not even a single thing as VB.NET for Android. You can compile C# code for Mono, which is the open source similar to the .NET Framework that runs on different platforms other than Windows. I'm not sure whether there is a VB compiler for Mono as I've never looked but you can check for yourself. There is a version of Mono that will run on Android but any Android user would have to install it first in order for apps built for it to run an please know that VB.net is Windows and Android is Linux.

Web Development Company

Thanks

Visual Basic applications, be that as it may, won't keep running on the JVM or Google's Dalvik JVM work-alike. The product organization Xamarin sells an instrument for C# developers that produces Android applications utilizing the Microsoft-endorsed .NET clone, Mono.

Thanks

Writing Android apps typically involves writing the code in the Java programming language using the Eclipse integrated developer environment or IDE. If you are an experienced Visual Basic programmer, however, there are other ways to write Android apps. Many programming languages can be used to make Android apps.