Magesolution goes to great lengths to make sure that our Club members receive the best products, support, and value in the industry. It is because of this commitment that we adopted the Club membership model to ensure that you have access to the templates, extensions, and resources you need to make your Magento site shine.

Membership Benefits

Our Club members can receive support from our around-the-clock team of moderators and developers, helpful community, and growing library of documentation that extends well beyond our core products.

As part of a Club membership, members also gain access to any extensions Magesolution creates with tag in club.

Magento Themes Membership is ideal for those who are seeking bundles of incentives without having to pay that much as of individuals. Besides, members are able to access to unlimited source of Magento extensions and themes including latest releases and updates. Pay just once but get a bunch of benefits.

In addition to membership benefits listed on our site, we are dedicated to doing everything within our ability to make our customer’s lives easier. Our Club members are our first priority, and we will only continue to build on and increase the value of a Magento Club membership.

What our memberships say!

Aliana - Responsive Magento Theme

I bought this theme for one of my projects. I have to say, I am really happy with it. I don’t know if it is the “best ecommerce website theme ever”, but is definitely one of the best…Adam

Iam reacting on this because i had excellent support from these guys a while ago. Within 24h and on friday evening i had 2 hours support withouth a deep breath. These guys are not only quick, but also friendly.Frank

Excellent customer support - fast and providing good solution for my bug. Great fashion theme. Phoebe

Giftshop - Beautiful Magento Theme

An absolute mind blowing theme. Easy to use and jam packed with all the features saving you $. In all great theme, great add ons.. Annie

Mobile Theme

I`ve tried a lot of themes from template monster and theme forest, but Magento mobile theme was the best one, faster and simple perfect theme for any business!
Congratulations, support excellent too!
Elvman

So, Don’t have any reason to stop Signing up MGS club right now!!

View more threads in the same category: