As of today WordPress powers 28% of all websites globally and even several of the most popular news sites are hosted on WordPress. The main reason for WordPress popularity is its simple interface and limitless customization using themes, plugins or writing your own code. Even if you are not developer you can find plenty of great WordPress tutorials that will help you to build complex web solutions with ease. Personally I used WordPress to learn how to code and that was the best decision I have ever made. However, this time we won’t get into details about theme development but we will dig deeper into WordPress themes.

This time I would like to share one of the best WordPress photography themes as of today. Circle is a premium one but it is worth every penny. I have used it for my client sites and I can guarantee that you won’t be disappointed with results.

Photography, thanks to Facebook and Instagram, have become the most popular form of art. Thanks to these great photography sharing services people are getting into this art a lot more. And of course we can’t forget about iPhone and other smartphones with impressive cameras that allows to capture a lot of images on the fly.

While for most people it’s enough with Instagram for their photography needs but there are plenty of people like you who are looking into more serious solution – own photography blog or portfolio website and apparently you want to build it in on WordPress.

This is one of the best WordPress photography themes but not the only one since there are thousands of WordPress theme developers and millions of themes available. I haven’t seen any statistics on how many WordPress themes are available but you can be sure that you will be able to find one that suits your needs. Probably the hardest part will be to choose this one and only photography theme because there are so many great options available.

Ok, enough talking and let’s finally get to the theme showcase. I promise you’ll love it!

DEMO || DOWNLOAD

Name:  7-24-2017 4-43-55 PM.png
Views: 20
Size:  950.7 KB

View more threads in the same category: