Magento Expert Forum - Improve your Magento experience

Dynamics CRM Joomla Employee Portal

Thanks

Default Dynamics CRM Joomla Employee Portal

If you are looking for accessible and convenient system for your employees to streamline their work operations, choose to invest in Dynamics CRM Joomla Employee Portal developed by Appjetty. Our team of qualified experts has integrated these technologies to render you with employee solutions that match your enterprise needs.

Name:  DynamicCRM-employee-portal-Joomla.png
Views: 106
Size:  72.8 KB

Set Accessible Modules for Employees
    Employee Portal provides an easy way to make different modules of Dynamics CRM accessible to Joomla users resulting in a portal from where your employees can engage with you. Create roles, include modules to be made accessible to that role and assign them to your employees.

Mass Generate Credentials
    Generate portal credentials for already created CRM contacts in a single click and convert them to portal users. An email will be also sent to them with their portal credentials.

Configure Module Layouts
    Set Portal Layouts for each accessible module. Employee portal plug-in provides facility to set Portal Layouts for each module in Dynamics CRM. You can set layouts for List, Edit, & Detail view from Dynamics CRM and the same will be displayed in the portal.

Customize Your Portal
    Give your portal a name, upload a logo, set records to be displayed on a page and set display options like theme color and color for calendar modules.Choose standalone page template with custom design or set full width page template with theme header and footer.

Secure Sign-in
    Safe and secure Portal Login for employees. A new user can directly sign-up from the Portal. The credentials will be verified to check whether any employee has been registered with same username and email address. If no such account exists in the system, a new account will be created in Joomla and Dynamics CRM Contacts module.

Attractive Dashboard with icons
    Employees will get an attractive dashboard with all enabled modules for quick accessibility. They will be displayed only those modules that are assigned to them by the administrator. Accessibility to different modules for different user groups can be set from the Dynamics CRM backend. Joomla admin can set modules displaying recently added records and allow portal users to view them in their dashboard.

Manage CRM records from Portal
    Employees can add, update or delete records from the portal which will automatically reflect in Dynamics CRM. They can easily access all the portal modules in one go with a single pane display on the left.An easy to use interface will help users to add records into the CRM or to display records added from the CRM.

Calendar View for daily activities
    Employees can view all their tasks, meetings and calls scheduled for the day, week or the whole month in calendar view. This will help them to view all their important activities at one place.

View more threads in the same category:

Expert
    Thanks

Dynamics CRM Joomla Portal is the customer relationship smartness that your organization needs. ... Self-care portal based on Joomla is an optimized solution to time and resources for businesses. Its centralized work processing makes your enterprise operations smooth, efficient and error free.

Thanks

To be honest, I don't know how people choose investment targets. I mean, I can't even choose between cherwell vs servicenow because I need to keep my data safe and fortunately, I have a good opportunity to transfer all my information. The only thing left is to choose a platform.