Magento Expert Forum - Improve your Magento experience

Single Ecommerce Product WordPress Theme

Thanks

Thumbs up Single Ecommerce Product WordPress Theme

Riven WordPress Theme is specially designed for single product store, drone, camera, headphones, cosmetic, beauty, book, game, music, jewellery, fashion designer clothes, kids and Multipurpose stores. Riven is looking good with colors combination and layout. All sub pages are customized. It is very nice with its clean and professional look.

Riven - App Landing Page WordPress Theme is designed with stylish, modern & clean trend to bring high aesthetic for a one-page app, multiple apps template and startups & business. It comes with 6+ spectacular layouts and includes tons of sections designated for multiple purposes, such as Main slider, Features, Counter, Screenshot, Why Riven, Video, Our team, Latest news, Event list, Testimonials, Pricing plans, Contact, Maps?. No doubt Riven will totally meet & fit any kind of your mobile apps, mobile games website showcase or any application website showcase.

Furthermore, Riven is developed based on powerful plugins such as Visual Composer, Ultimate Addons for Visual Composer, Slider Revolution, One Page Navigator for Visual Composer and a robust admin panel allowing you to setup, configure your site the way you want without any coding experiences required.

You will be totally surprised with the power of this theme. Ready to explore it right now?

DEMO || DOWNLOAD

View more threads in the same category:

Thanks

MyAppix is the perfect theme to showcase your iPhone, Android, mobile or other application. With MyAppix, you can build your app website and show off your app features, screenshots, testimonials that improves downloads.

It is single page, responsive WordPress theme for showcasing your products in a stunning way. It's homepage layout has different sections which gives plenty of options for what content you display to your visitors. This theme is customizable with multiple color schemes and all the other modern theme features you would expect.

Name:  myappix-mobile-app-landing-page-wordpress-theme.jpg
Views: 169
Size:  177.9 KB

Features:

• Responsive Slider
    • Video Support
    • Social Integration
    • Unique Blog Design
    • 10+ custom widgets
    • Unlimited Color option
    • 10+ custom shortcodes
    • Mobile Friendly
    • Compatible with FontAwesome
    • Fully widgetized home page
    • One page/Multipage Structure
    • Browser compatible
    • Sticky header menu
    • Animated scrolling effect
    • Theme Option panel
    • Contact Form 7 ready
    • Portfolio Slideshow
    • Custom Post Types
    • One Click Installer
    • Translation Ready

Thanks

Having a website is crucial in promoting a business and increasing sales. The website is an efficient marketing tool that helps you reach out to your target consumers and get the word out about your apps, software, products or services. You can also use a website as an instrument in establishing credibility in your industry. And one way to make the most of your website is to create a striking landing page for your business. Landing pages of a website serve as a sales page that helps you acquire higher sales and conversions. As an entrepreneur, it is necessary that you pick the appropriate theme that will effectively promote your products and services and boost your sales and profit. Riven is one of the best Landing Page WordPress themes that are specially built for online business owners in mind.

Thanks

WordPress is used to create all kind of websites. That’s why each theme caters to a different market.I am also planning to develop my new website i.e. two-factor authentication (2fa) using WordPress.

Thanks

We are very happy to present to you Bonfire, the multipurpose WordPress Theme! Comes with 14 stunning Pre-defined Homepages, Bonfire fits for a range of business & corporation like fashion store, creative agency, web studios, freelancers, shop, interior shop, architecture portfolio, and much more.

Bonfire is also based on Redux framework and empowered by a robust admin panel and a lot of other popular plugins such as Visual composer, Slider revolution, Ultimate addons for Composer, WPML, Mega Menu, Ajax Search, Ajax product filter…. So, it is an assurance that Bonfire will bring you a super powerful features of WordPress Theme.

DEMO

Thanks

My name is Raven i am a freelance graphic designer and web designer I am also interested journalism , it is my dream to travel the world as a journalist ( its free) and you get paid, but for now i must design for a living

I just want to say something about the web design industry as a whole and how we are getting played by google

Ive seen white hat techniques being used and it take a little while to rank and get traffic and clients , however black hats storm up the ranking s in a week , after maybe 3 weeks they disappear ( i assume google penalised them ) , Then alofa sudden another black-hat site will be made , thus giving me only short periods of exposure to top ranks and clients.

I dont know anymore , is it worth it to do things right whats your take on this?