[align=center][/align]

The first 6 months of 2017 is considered a difficult time with SEO-er worldwide, when Google update algorithm Fred penalize a series of websites. This makes many SEO-er extremely confused and do not know what is going on with them.
In this article, I will show you the three most effective factors, and also the most important factors to bring success in SEO. There are many factors that determine the success of SEO, but for me there are 3 most important factors:

• Make Google understand the topic your website is talking about (relevancy)
  • DO NOT "Over-Optimize" your website
  • Your website must have strength and trust
These 3 factors are the most important because it is the core issue, is the foundation of any SEO-er also need to know if do not want to fail.

1: Make it easy for Google to understand your website
You own a company that provides SEO services, so how does Google understand your website is talking about it? Here are five factors that help Google understand the content of a website sorted in descending order of important

Domain

When you select the domain for your business, select the domain that contains the keyword. Believe me, if your domain contains keywords, this will greatly affect your SEO process, your SEO campaign is much easier. Of course, I do not say that brand domain names will not good for [size=small]seo[/size], but domain names that contain keywords will have much more advantages.
Because, when google bot access to your website, the domain, title, url are the first elements to be noticed by google. So, these are the 3 most deciding factors related to your website.

Anchor text

Anchor text is a word or phrase that is insert into an article that contains a link to other page in your website or to other website. It can be said that anchor text is extremely important in allowing Google bot to track links and understand your website.

Title

Website title is the third factor that helps Google and visitor understand your site fields. When Google bots access your website to collect data, it will go in order of priority: Domains -> Url -> Title -> Content. Because title is a very important factor in SEO, you should insert your most important keyword into the SEO page

Content

Content is considered to be the last factor in helping google understand what your website is about. If your website does not have content then how can you sell products and build the brand? For me, content is an indispensable element of marketing and beyond, there are many people with only content marketing strategies but still successful in SEO to the viral content on the internet has helped them raise the brand.
There are other ways Google can understand your site, however, the above are the four most important factors in the moment. 

2: DO NOT "Over-Optimize" your website

I believe many people do not know this term. This is what makes 90% of SEO-er in the world "confused" do not know why their website can not get high position on the Google Serp and not even reached the top 100
Over-optimize is cramming high density keywords or sending thousands of backlinks from the blogs, forums low quality about your own site. Over-optimize can come from both Onpage and Offpage . This makes their website to be underestimated by Google for its level of trust, their website can not get high position on the SERP no matter how hard they try.

Here are some things you need to do.

On-page:
  • Keyword density should not exceed 2%
  • Keywords in the URL only repeat once
  • Keywords in the article should be diversified, not focused on a specific keyword
Off-page:
  • Do not build multiple backlinks that lead to your site focusing only on one anchor text
  • Anchor text need to be used in a variety of ways (Generic Anchor , Branded Anchors,Naked Link Anchors,Image Anchors,Brand + Keyword Anchor...)
3: Website must have great strength and trust
As I said above, making Google understand the content of the website and not over-optimize it are two core factors that help your website increase your rankings on Google search results. However, with the third factor - creating strength and trust for your website through finding relevant backlinks and building relevancy is hard work and time consuming.
One question you can ask now is: "What site will Google rank higher in search results when so many websites implement these two factors?" The answer is the strength and trust of the website. These two factors are judged by the DA - Domain Authority and PA - Page Authority (MOZ) and TrustFlow (Majestic).
Many people think that PR (Page Rank) is very important for a website, however, this factor does can not say anything about your website. For simplicity reasons, from 2013 Google has not updated the PR of all web pages and by February, 2016, it has been removed from Google. Instead, the use of DA, PA and Trust flow to evaluate websites will be much more accurate. The question is, how to can your website increase DA, PA, TF? The best way is to build quality backlinks on your website. You need to know the present and the future, QUALITY IS THE DECISIVE FACTOR
Hopefully the article above gives you an overview and new trend of SEO . If you are beginner to learn about SEO or still have difficulty in learning and doing seo, you can also read the article "The SEO process: the steps to create a complete SEO plan for 2017". Sign up to receive notifications from Magebay for valuable lessons and quality from us. Thank you

View more threads in the same category: