Magento Expert Forum - Improve your Magento experience

ETHAN - Luxury Fashion Magento Theme

Thanks

Thumbs up ETHAN - Luxury Fashion Magento Theme

eThan fashion Magento theme is an excellent template for a modern and clean eCommerce store with 11+ homepage layouts and a lot of blogs, portfolios, store locator and other useful pages. eThan will meet & fit any kind of eCommerce sites as you imagine.

Furthermore, eThan is built based on MGS Front-End Builder and tons of extensions. So, it will bring a power for you to transform your dream shop into a magic digital outcome is limitless. Let eThan flourish your business and reach your full potential today.

DEMO || DOWNLOAD
    Name:  6-7-2017 2-39-07 PM.png
Views: 338
Size:  563.9 KBName:  6-7-2017 2-44-01 PM.png
Views: 265
Size:  759.6 KBName:  6-7-2017 2-45-32 PM.png
Views: 237
Size:  228.0 KBName:  6-7-2017 2-48-47 PM.png
Views: 230
Size:  302.0 KBName:  6-7-2017 2-49-13 PM.png
Views: 230
Size:  384.9 KB

View more threads in the same category:

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ryna Lagger For This Useful Post:

iris (10-08-2017)

Thanks

Very beautiful theme ! For my project, ETHAN - Luxury Fashion Magento 2 and 1 Theme is an ideal choice. Few Magento themes can ever hope to match its quality, given that it incorporates a large collection of modern features. There is no limit to what this page can showcase.
    Here i also found premium fashion Theme, that is Claue - Clean, Minimal Magento 2&1 Theme. This is also the trend in 2017. I recommend using !

Thanks

Check out Shiney - eCommerce Magento 2 Theme also. It consists all new features,well-written code, and easy customization. I am using it. I have a good experience while working with it.

Thanks

Inspiration from latest design and catch up with modern trends, Claue Fashion Responsive Magento Theme is a great choice for shop owner who want to sell fashion, high fashion, modern fashion,clothing, bags, watches, shoes, accessories.

Retina-ready interface and modern fonts showcase your offers in the most favorable light. Mega Menu will make your visitors go to everywhere in your store conveniently. Promotion information and banners are displayed prominently in Banner 2 with large images and useful text. Tab Product shows bestseller, new, featured, discount, random with slider in each tab. Besides, some static blocks contain nice images, helpful text are interleaved magento extensions to increase aesthetics of the web. Blog and Testimonial support feedback, comments, posts from your customers to you. Negative and positive feedback, comments will make you take care of your customers better. Blog and Testimonial are where to connect your customers and you. Famous logo or your favorite brand logo will be displayed in slider with Shop By Brands. Links at footer will help customer know more information about your store. MGS Front-end Builder supports better for SEO. Experience with our fashion magento theme!