Magento Expert Forum - Improve your Magento experience

Use the lookbook extension to create multiple image collections for your products

Thanks

Exclamation Use the lookbook extension to create multiple image collections for your products

The Lookbook is a magical tool which allows you to create multiple image collections for your products basing on the images you upload. What makes this extension so special and unique is that it offers a Pinning option for every image, i.e you can pin different images for products/ items onto the main image, which ultimately envisages a comprehensive look and feel for the whole set of product as well as the individual items taking up that set. These specialties are undeniably crucial to any shops showcasing fashion items and fashion accessories or whatever stores you name it.

Name:  lookbook_view_1.jpg
Views: 95
Size:  162.8 KB

Lookbook - Features

- Admin can edit the label of each pin (or Product Price will be automatically assigned to label) and change the position of the image popup upon customer’s click on the icon.
    Name:  lookbook-edit.jpg
Views: 64
Size:  305.7 KB

- Moreover, an attribute Lookbook generated by the extension under Product Information board allows Admin to select a ready-to-use lookbook in the dropdown list and assign it to the chosen product. Once saved, this montage will be shown on the product details page

Name:  lookbook-product.jpg
Views: 111
Size:  236.8 KBName:  lookbook-product.jpg
Views: 111
Size:  236.8 KB
    - Admin is competent to create various sliders for lookbook by assigning existing lookbooks to the slider at will.
    - Admin, on the other hand, can comfortably adjust the options of each Slider using either General config. or individual slider config.

Name:  lookbook-slider-edit.jpg
Views: 82
Size:  263.3 KB
    - Admin is free to display the lookbooks or lookbook sliders at any positions and on any pages as per his wish through the help of Widget Insertion feature

Name:  lookbook 1.jpg
Views: 62
Size:  188.8 KB

DOWNLOAD

View more threads in the same category:

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iris For This Useful Post:

Amy (07-08-2017),Ryna Lagger (07-08-2017)

Thanks

Let's try Magento 2 Extensions developed by MageSolution are well-known for their diversity and high applicability. Moreover, extensions for Magento 2 websites are added frequently to best serve the customers' demands as well as to create a pilot trend for world-class extensions development. Everything you need to strengthen your online store can be found here at Magesolution. Join now!

Thanks

Thank you very much for sharing! For my fashion store, this lookbook extension is really needed to create multiple image collections for my products to be special and unique
    In addition, I also found a solution to increase traffic to e-store, to defeat competitors, that is Advanced Content Manager. Creating a contents type is easy! Give site visitors lots of interesting information, incentives to visit and buy, continually update and add fresh content to keep people coming back. I recommend using!