Magento Expert Forum - Improve your Magento experience

[NEW] Magento Product Questions extension

Thanks

Exclamation [NEW] Magento Product Questions extension

I’m a customer and I go to your shop and find the product I need. Ohh, I like this product but I have some questions and need your answers before I buy the product. So, I have to visit contact page or send an email to you and wait. It is probably taking long time for me to get answered or mine will be missed forever. However, I don’t usually have much time to wait and maybe, I will go to Google to search for all information I need and I can buy this product from other shops. As a result, you will likely lose a client like me.

As a matter of fact, you certainly don’t want to lose customers for such a circumstance. You want to supplement a good utility for your online shop which facilitates your customers to enter their questions of the products and get answered instantly right there. That would be a perfect solution and it’s exactly what our Magento product questions extension is providing.

Name:  fend5.png
Views: 10
Size:  6.8 KB
    Name:  fend3.png
Views: 10
Size:  6.9 KB

For more information about this extention, and how its features can improve your online store(s), be sure to access the live preview: https://goo.gl/hp453n

View more threads in the same category:

Thanks

Yes, many customers hesitate to buy products online, if they have doubts about several factors including its quality, pricing, shipping, etc. For this reason product Q&A is the best solution to overcome this type of customer doubts.

Give a try to this amazing Product Questions Magento 2 Extension. It allows customers/visitors to ask product related questions and answers from the product page. If any customer has a question about the product, he may ask it under the Q&A section area by filling form details like Name, Email, Subject(optional) & Question.

Name:  product-question-question-form.png
Views: 6
Size:  66.2 KB

Name:  product-question-question-form2.png
Views: 6
Size:  101.2 KB

After approved by the store owner, the answer to a particular question gets displayed on the product view page under the Q&A tab. This helps customers to remove their doubts and increase your sales easily.

Highlighted Features:

• Easy To Install & Manage
    • Fully Responsive
    • Enable/Disable From Backend
    • Allows Customers To Ask Question
    • Customizable Advanced Grid
    • Export product question data to CSV or Excel XML file.
    • Add Product Q&A Through Back-End
    • Google ReCaptcha
    • Custom Email
    • Helps In Increasing Sales
    • Submit Private Question