Magento Expert Forum - Improve your Magento experience

Best Marketplace for my themes

Thanks

Hi,

You can list your themes in Modulebazaar MarketPlace . I have created my seller profile in module bazaar to and listed my Mobile Applications. I really happy with the Sales rates, commission and Traffic. You can also register in modulebazaar to sell your themes. not only they will assist you to upload your products and provide SEO optimized contents to get more sales.

Thanks

You can submit your themes to Magento marketplace. It is the most popular and best place for publishing your Magento products.

Thanks

Yes,i have gone through the sites.But i am planning to go with Modulebazaar Marketplace .I had a discussion with the team and i am preety much okay with their terms and conditions.

Thanks

Great post. I found your website perfect for my needs. Very useful info specifically the last part. Thank you for sharing with us, and we sincerely hope you will continue to update or post other articles
    happy wheels

Thanks

Modulebazaar Marketplace is the best platform to post it as its sales rate and traffic is much better than Magento marketplace. You can also register there inorder to sell your themes. Best for you.

Web Development Company