Magento Expert Forum - Improve your Magento experience

Buy Now Pay Later Extension

Thanks

Default Buy Now Pay Later Extension

Buy Now Pay Later Extension

Pay After Checkout using Your Credit Card and PayPal Account
    The Buy Now Pay Later Extension For Magento enables your customers easy checkout through offline payments, which is integrated with Firstdata GGE4 Payeezy and PayPal Payment gateways. Customers can place order without entering any payment details and automated email will be triggered to your customers to complete the order with Payment Page. Automated email will be triggered to customers, based on admin configuration in backend like email interval time and number of emails. Customers can complete the order using the Credit card or PayPal in payment page. Once customer has paid in payment page, the order status will be updated in your Magento website and alerted through customer automatic emails. Store owner can configure custom payment title in checkout page and payment page, based on store’s multi currency and multi language features.

Key Features:

• The Buy Now Pay Later Extension For Magento allows your customer to pay later using PayPal account / Credit Card using Payeezy Payment Gateway
    • Enables to send email alerts to customers with Payment Page URL in order to complete the payment
    • Easy to configure Site Order Status based on Order Payment Status
    • Integrated with PayPal and Payeezy Payment Gateway
    • The Merchant can choose authorize only or authorize and capture transaction processes
    • Option to Choose supported Credit Card types from backend
    • The merchant can capture the authorized payments from the respective payment gateway merchant account
    • Notify your customers through email, until they complete the payment in your site
    • This module does not store card information anywhere to pass PCI Compliance issues
    • Custom payment title option in Checkout page and Payment page
    • Compatible with multi store, multi currency and multi language

For more details, please contact us [email protected]
    Thanks.

View more threads in the same category:

Thanks

Hi Snyderphil,

Currently I am using Authorize.net payment gateway in my website.
    I want to integrate Authorize.net payment module in this extension its possible with this extension?

Thanks,

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Stevek View Post
    Hi Snyderphil,

Currently I am using Authorize.net payment gateway in my website.
    I want to integrate Authorize.net payment module in this extension its possible with this extension?

Thanks,

Yes, this module support PayPal, Payeezy Firstdata and Authorize.net payment gateways. You can easily integrate the Authorize.net payment with Buynow paylater extension on your website.
    https://www.modulebazaar.com/en/mage...nsion-204.html

Thanks,

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Snyderphil View Post
    Yes, this module support PayPal, Payeezy Firstdata and Authorize.net payment gateways. You can easily integrate the Authorize.net payment with Buynow paylater extension on your website.
    https://www.modulebazaar.com/en/mage...nsion-204.html

Thanks,

Hi,

Thanks for your solution, I will look into this extension.