Prices of a product is applied for the whole website in Magento default. It means that prices will be the same in all stores or store views of this website and it is impossible for store owners to set up different prices of products for each store/ store views. Therefore, Multiple Store View Pricing is developed to overcome this drawback of Magento default
- Set up prices, special prices, group and tier prices of the same product per store/ store view
+ In English store view:
+ In French store view:
- Set up base currency for each store view to help customers checkout with currency of store views easily
- Allow choosing to use tier prices of product set up for store views or tier prices of Magento default (set up for the whole website)
Check it out for FREE Installation, FREE 1-year Support and Updates!
View more threads in the same category:
- Happy BirthDay – 50% Discount For All Magento Extensions
- How To Install Magento 2 Advanced Report Extensions
- Magento 2 SMTP Extension Video Tutorials
- The best Multiple Store View Pricing for different prices per Magento 2 store view
- Magento Registration Mobile Verification OTP SMS Extension Services.
- Delete orders in Magento 2 by one click!
- Delete orders in Magento 2 from backend
- Best Magento 2 HTML Sitemap generator
- Fastest way to add HTML sitemap for your Magento 2 store
- How to create HTML sitemap in Magento 2