Checkout Custom Field for Magento 2 helps admin collect additional data from customers by adding extra fields to the checkout page. Admin can easily add more fields of different types, edit field, manage attribute values, and set these order attributes to be visible on the frontend or backend.
Let’s have a quick look at Magento 2 Checkout Custom Field’s key features:
1. Add custom fields to the checkout page.
2. Create new order attributes of different types (drop-down, multiple select, text area, date & time…).
3. Choose the display and sort order of custom fields on checkout page (shipping or review & payments).
4. Add order attributes in order grid and order detail.
5. Include additional information in PDF invoice and email.
6. Fill in custom fields when create order in backend admin.
Experience Checkout Custom Field now! Free 1-year support | Free Installation | Free Update.
View more threads in the same category:
- Happy BirthDay – 50% Discount For All Magento Extensions
- How To Install Magento 2 Advanced Report Extensions
- Magento 2 SMTP Extension Video Tutorials
- The best Multiple Store View Pricing for different prices per Magento 2 store view
- Magento Registration Mobile Verification OTP SMS Extension Services.
- Delete orders in Magento 2 by one click!
- Delete orders in Magento 2 from backend
- Best Magento 2 HTML Sitemap generator
- Fastest way to add HTML sitemap for your Magento 2 store
- How to create HTML sitemap in Magento 2