In the default Magento 2, customers are only allowed to add one product to cart at a time. Thus, they have to visit each product page one by one if they want to buy different kinds of products. Add Multiple Products To Cart for Magento 2 will help store owners to have a quicker order process by improving this drawback.
- Support bulk ordering by using checkbox, quantity box and “Add all to Cart” button.
- Ajax popup function to select product options.
- Success popup with details of products added to cart.
- Can be applied for any place in Magento 2 store such as product list pages, homepage, wishlist, compare...
Check out our LIVE DEMO to experience it yourself!
View more threads in the same category:
- Infinite Scroll in Magento 2 Websites
- Shock Deals! Sale 70% OFF For Magento 2 Digital Theme
- Shock Deals! Sale 70% OFF For #Magento2 #Digital #Theme
- Key Elements That Your Wedding Card Design Software Should Offer
- Infinite Scroll vs Load More button in Magento 2
- Showcase multiple stores in one single map with ease magento2 store locator
- Helps customer login ajax via 15+ most popular social networks magento2
- Let your customer tracking order information without login
- Create Unlimited forms with Visual Magento2 Form Builder
- Build complex, content rich magento page in minutes with magento2 pagebuilder