In the default Magento 2, customers are only allowed to add one product to cart at a time. Thus, they have to visit each product page one by one if they want to buy different kinds of products. Add Multiple Products To Cart for Magento 2 will help store owners to have a quicker order process by improving this drawback.
- Support bulk ordering by using checkbox, quantity box and “Add all to Cart” button.
- Ajax popup function to select product options.
- Success popup with details of products added to cart.
- Can be applied for any place in Magento 2 store such as product list pages, homepage, wishlist, compare...
Check out our LIVE DEMO to experience it yourself!
View more threads in the same category:
- The perfect Min Order Amount extension to improve sale revenue
- How to restrict payment method per customer customer group in Magento 2
- Best way to restrict shipping method per customer group in Magento 2
- Limit minimum order quantity per category in Magento 2 by one click
- How to set maximum order quantity per category in Magento 2
- Upload Multiple Image At Once with magento2 image gallery extension
- Provide You Customer The Fastest & Secure Way to Login
- Showcase store's locator and information in neat & clean layout
- Increase the number of repeated purchases with custom email templates
- Send numerous emails based on customer activities, order status