In the default Magento 2, customers are only allowed to add one product to cart at a time. Thus, they have to visit each product page one by one if they want to buy different kinds of products. Add Multiple Products To Cart for Magento 2 will help store owners to have a quicker order process by improving this drawback.
- Support bulk ordering by using checkbox, quantity box and “Add all to Cart” button.
- Ajax popup function to select product options.
- Success popup with details of products added to cart.
- Can be applied for any place in Magento 2 store such as product list pages, homepage, wishlist, compare...
Check out our LIVE DEMO to experience it yourself!
View more threads in the same category:
- Magento FAQ Management Extension by MageHit
- Advanced Search by MageHit – install or not?
- Magento Promotions Notification - A leading extension by MageHit
- Mega sale! Get 50 % off all magento sale themes & extensions
- magento 2 advanced reports
- Configure your custom SMTP server, your GMail or Google Apps account.
- Get Details for Children Items of Configurable Product in Magento 2
- Get the best Custom Option Image extension for Magento 2 right here
- Store Locator by MageHit with its advanced features
- How to have navigation buttons in Magento 2?