In the default Magento 2, customers are only allowed to add one product to cart at a time. Thus, they have to visit each product page one by one if they want to buy different kinds of products. Add Multiple Products To Cart for Magento 2 will help store owners to have a quicker order process by improving this drawback.
- Support bulk ordering by using checkbox, quantity box and “Add all to Cart” button.
- Ajax popup function to select product options.
- Success popup with details of products added to cart.
- Can be applied for any place in Magento 2 store such as product list pages, homepage, wishlist, compare...
Check out our LIVE DEMO to experience it yourself!
View more threads in the same category:
- Best way to check preview of the frontend right from the backend
- Change magento 2 invoice logo, shipment logo & email logo
- Do you want to drastically increase your conversion rate?
- The best extensiosn to create Shopping Cart Price Rule per Store View for Magento 2
- Easily Manage Magento 2 Store - Get Free Trial Version with us
- New Free Magento 2 Hide Price Extension
- Happy BirthDay – 50% Discount For All Magento Extensions
- How To Install Magento 2 Advanced Report Extensions
- Magento 2 SMTP Extension Video Tutorials
- The best Multiple Store View Pricing for different prices per Magento 2 store view