In the default Magento 2, customers are only allowed to add one product to cart at a time. Thus, they have to visit each product page one by one if they want to buy different kinds of products. Add Multiple Products To Cart for Magento 2 will help store owners to have a quicker order process by improving this drawback.
- Support bulk ordering by using checkbox, quantity box and “Add all to Cart” button.
- Ajax popup function to select product options.
- Success popup with details of products added to cart.
- Can be applied for any place in Magento 2 store such as product list pages, homepage, wishlist, compare...
Check out our LIVE DEMO to experience it yourself!
View more threads in the same category:
- Bring better navigation with Search Autocomplete & Relevant Suggestions magento2
- Magento One Step Checkout Extension
- Labor Day Discount Offer: Get 25% Discount on Magento Extension
- Easily organize private sales with 2 extensions: Hide Price and Call For Price
- The best Shopping Cart Price Rule per Store View for Magento 2 multiple store views
- Ajax Search With Lightening Fast Speed
- Popover Login Form, Popup form with Magnific Popup, Fancybox
- Multiple premade events in #magento2 #rewards #points
- How to Optimize Reorder Product in Magento 2 for Wholesalers