In the default Magento 2, customers are only allowed to add one product to cart at a time. Thus, they have to visit each product page one by one if they want to buy different kinds of products. Add Multiple Products To Cart for Magento 2 will help store owners to have a quicker order process by improving this drawback.
- Support bulk ordering by using checkbox, quantity box and “Add all to Cart” button.
- Ajax popup function to select product options.
- Success popup with details of products added to cart.
- Can be applied for any place in Magento 2 store such as product list pages, homepage, wishlist, compare...
Check out our LIVE DEMO to experience it yourself!
View more threads in the same category:
- Magento Inventory Management
- Shipping Partner & Strategy for Your Online Store
- Multilingual Store in Magento
- Magento Quotation Management
- How to Manage Magento Store from Your Smartphone
- Allow customers to spend and earn reward point at the same time with magento
- Mobilize Your Magento Store with MageIonic
- Find an extension to restrict order amount
- Static Block Import-Export Magento 2.0 Extension
- The perfect Min Order Amount extension to improve sale revenue