In the default Magento 2, customers are only allowed to add one product to cart at a time. Thus, they have to visit each product page one by one if they want to buy different kinds of products. Add Multiple Products To Cart for Magento 2 will help store owners to have a quicker order process by improving this drawback.
- Support bulk ordering by using checkbox, quantity box and “Add all to Cart” button.
- Ajax popup function to select product options.
- Success popup with details of products added to cart.
- Can be applied for any place in Magento 2 store such as product list pages, homepage, wishlist, compare...
Check out our LIVE DEMO to experience it yourself!
View more threads in the same category:
- Magento Registration Mobile Verification OTP SMS Extension Services.
- Delete orders in Magento 2 by one click!
- Delete orders in Magento 2 from backend
- Best Magento 2 HTML Sitemap generator
- Fastest way to add HTML sitemap for your Magento 2 store
- How to create HTML sitemap in Magento 2
- How to change base currency for each Magento store view
- Top 20+ best favorite magento 2 theme mega menu on venustheme
- Magento Store Manager – Save time and efforts on managing store
- Free Magento 2 Image Slider - Magento 2 Slider Extension