In the default Magento 2, customers are only allowed to add one product to cart at a time. Thus, they have to visit each product page one by one if they want to buy different kinds of products. Add Multiple Products To Cart for Magento 2 will help store owners to have a quicker order process by improving this drawback.
- Support bulk ordering by using checkbox, quantity box and “Add all to Cart” button.
- Ajax popup function to select product options.
- Success popup with details of products added to cart.
- Can be applied for any place in Magento 2 store such as product list pages, homepage, wishlist, compare...
Check out our LIVE DEMO to experience it yourself!
View more threads in the same category:
- Magento 2 install extension using command line or manual installation
- Flat 25% Discount on the Leading Mobile App for Magento 2 Admin Management
- Shoe Design Software Features that Make it perfect design solutions
- Magento Follow Up Email by MageHit – a tool to erase the abandoned cart
- Reward Point Extension by MageHit – Attract customers with ease
- Magento One Step Checkout – advantages for both store owners and customers
- Advanced Content builder extension for Magento 2
- Magento Language Translation Extension: The Best Way to Translate Store Content
- Magento 2 extension to promote product frequently bought together