In the default Magento 2, customers are only allowed to add one product to cart at a time. Thus, they have to visit each product page one by one if they want to buy different kinds of products. Add Multiple Products To Cart for Magento 2 will help store owners to have a quicker order process by improving this drawback.
- Support bulk ordering by using checkbox, quantity box and “Add all to Cart” button.
- Ajax popup function to select product options.
- Success popup with details of products added to cart.
- Can be applied for any place in Magento 2 store such as product list pages, homepage, wishlist, compare...
Check out our LIVE DEMO to experience it yourself!
View more threads in the same category:
- What Makes Web to Print Solution a Good Choice for Your Printing Business?
- A Super innovative, robust reliable, clean code and rich feature Magento 2 theme
- Magento 2 advanced reports
- Drive more sales from your affiliate channels with magento2 affiliate
- Auto send numerous emails based on customer activities, order status magento2
- Can you guide me how can I fix a hacked Magento Sites?
- Get 25% flat off this this International Labor Day at FME Extensions
- Reward customer with multiple behavious events and activities magento2
- Best delete order extension for Magento 2
- Magento 2 delete bulk orders by one click!