Magento Expert Forum - Improve your Magento experience

Long Term Magento developer Wanted

Thanks

Default Long Term Magento developer Wanted

I am consultant on behalf of Ajoft.com , a software development company. We handle huge number of magento projects. Since our bandwidth does not allow us to entertain all the projects, we are thinking of outsourcing some of the projects to other freelance magento developers. We need long term magento developers for our projects. The developers should be well aware about magento development and security standards.

Thee work includes custom application development, magento theme development and plugins developments. Payment will be at par with your quality standards.

If you have experience with any of the things above, Please contact me through skype.

Send a message "magento-mf" on skype to discuss further.

Thank you.

View more threads in the same category:

Thanks

Greetings!

I have seen all the mentioned details & I am interested in working with you .

I have sent you Skype request from Thomas.cis please accept so that we can discuss further .

Regards,
    Thomas Johnson

Thanks

Hi..! Glad to see you here. We are at Openwave Computing, expertise in Magento development services and are available to accept outsourcing projects. Let me share our services and portfolio details so that you have a view on this. Let us know if any.

Magento Web Development Services | Our Portfolio in New York

Thanks

AppsShoppy loves Magento and have created dozens of eCommerce websites and application using Magento. Our Magento developers keep themselves updated with enough subsidiaries and skills to make us one of the leading service providers. The range of Magento development services we offer include:

1. Magento Development and Customization
    2. Magento SEO optimization for eCommerce
    3. Magento payment gateway integration
    4. Magento Shipping gateway integration
    5. Magento Social Media integration
    6. Magento CRM and ERP integration
    7. Magento drop ship and shopping site integration
    8. Magento website and server optimization
    9. Magento multi-store website development
    10. Magento data migration
    11. Magento extension and plugin development

1A Sportyvna square, Business center Regus Gulliver, 17 floor Kiev, Ukraine 01601
    Thanks

Looking for Magento eCommerce Developers? It is your final destination! We are a Team of full-stack developers, that will provide you services with a personal approach. Magento eCommerce development is the main expertise, with which the Team has been working since first releases.
    Our main services:
    Magento Development Services
    Dedicated Magento Developers
    Recruitment Services
    Marketing Automation
    Our team includes Magento Certified Developers, so we know how to do the development services in the best way
    What can be better to allow such experts improve your eCommerce store? Read more about our team here: https://magedirect.co/magento-ecommerce-developers/.
    Last edited by Valentyn; 15-05-2018 at 11:56 AM.

Thanks

Well, if you are not able to handle the large number of projects i recommend outsourcing software development to other Magento development companies. This will provide you reliability and assurance of timely completion of projects.

Thanks

To descrease your workload, you can also consider IT staffing services. A vendor will hire dedicated developers for you according to your requirements and your Magento team will reside in their office so you will also cut your administrative expenditures.