Magento Expert Forum - Improve your Magento experience

Easy login and register than ever with Magento Ajax Social Login

Thanks

Default Easy login and register than ever with Magento Ajax Social Login

The ease of login or register process will inevitably encourage customer to interact more with your site. While traditional sign up form might drive customers to bounce out immediately due to the complication and amount of time they have to spend on that step, login with social media method can give them more incentive to sign up on your site. Since many people tend to forget the information they used for signup like email, username and password, social login function will help them get rid of remembering all above information.
    Magento 2 Ajax Social Login extension allows users to easily sign in/ register an account through their social accounts without having to fill in long form on site. Get more info!

BRIEF FEATURES
    1. Allow customer to sign in through social media accounts
    Name:  pop-up_to_sign_up_with_social_account.png
Views: 17
Size:  486.9 KB

2. Flexibly place social login block as wish
    Name:  social_block_at_header_.png
Size:  320.1 KB

3. Support unlimited social accounts

4. Display Ajax pop-up for login and register
    Name:  pop-up.png
Size:  81.5 KB

5. Add reCaptcha test into login and register process
    6. Freely decide the page redirected after login

LIVE DEMO
    Start using Ajax Social Login to speed up login process now! Free installation, Free update available!

View more threads in the same category:

Thanks

Hello. I have been looking for an extension that allows quick login on site through social accounts and your extension seems to offer quite decent features for my needs. However, I am still considering some things so can you help me confirm this. If I only want to permit customers to login through social login block, it is possible to turn off the login through popup?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sophia Walford View Post
    Hello. I have been looking for an extension that allows quick login on site through social accounts and your extension seems to offer quite decent features for my needs. However, I am still considering some things so can you help me confirm this. If I only want to permit customers to login through social login block, it is possible to turn off the login through popup?
    Hello! Thank you for your interest for Ajax Social Login. It is totally possible to disable the ajax popup as you requested.
    Please navigate to Stores > Configuration > General. In Use Ajax Popup chose No to turn off the popup to register and log in.
    Name:  ajax_social_login_general_settings.png
Views: 9
Size:  224.9 KB
    Visit Ajax Social Login Extension to get more info!