Magento Expert Forum - Improve your Magento experience

40+ Best Beautiful Magento 2 Themes- Premium & Free Templates

Thanks

Default 40+ Best Beautiful Magento 2 Themes- Premium & Free Templates

In this post I will show you nice collection of 40+ best magento 2 themes for your store. I make sure that you can find the best magento theme for your store.

View details: http://blog.landofcoder.com/magento-2-themes/

Name:  magento-2.jpg
Views: 131
Size:  219.8 KB

1.Ves Pencil – Responsive Magento 2 Template
    Comes with modern, elegant, professional product-oriented design, Ves Pencil let you showcase your items effectively. Ves Pencil is designed for magento 2 with a wide ranges of improvements in performance and scales. Also, it delivers to engaging and rich user experience on any devices. Thus, customers can shop anytime anywhere.

Price: $84

2.Cropshop
    Cropshop included Responsive Magento 2 Theme with stunning design. At the first sight, you will be impressed by eye catching homepage. Also, Cropshop has you various skins, homepage , category layouts for your choices.

The Magento 2 Theme will help to outstand from other competitors with tons of awesome features & showcase: Hot Deal With countdown Timer, Touch Optimized Product List, Testimonial, Instagram Integration, Unique Product Page, Dynamic mega menu, blog pro.

Price: $84
    And so on

View more threads in the same category:

Thanks

Thanks

Thank you very much for sharing. I have tried some of your recommendations, it's really awesome. You can also find some more useful extensions for your eStore here Top 20 Magento 2.2 Themes for Your eCommerce store.