Magento Expert Forum - Improve your Magento experience

Bring Your Own Device

Thanks

Precisely, it is common practice these days. Bring your own device has pros and cons but it is advantageous to the part of the worker and so with the company. One benefit is it can save a lot of money on the part of the organization since it will be the responsibility of the worker to pay for its device costs. Although one disadvantage of a company is its wireless network security and the overload of mobile devices. However, a BYOD solution can control, manage, and support security.

Thanks

I appreciate the information you shared. Actually, I read some articles and comments in this forum and you know what? most of them say positive things about BYOD- which I do not agree. Also, I checked Cassinfo website to understand more about it but I am still not convinced. Anyway, maybe this is enough and I should move on and accept!

Thanks

Bring your own device (BYOD) refers to employees who bring their own computing devices - such as smartphones, laptops and tablet PCs - to work with them and use them in addition to or instead of company-supplied devices.