Magento Expert Forum - Improve your Magento experience
Easily exclude pagination with Magento 2 Infinite Scroll
As you know, Magento support pagination in list pages such as product pages, category pages, search result pages and customers have to click to each page number at the end of page if they want to switch to the next pages. However, this process can take customers more time to wait for loading new pages and also the content. Therefore, to overcome this drawback, installing Magento 2 Infinite Scroll extension can be an optimized solution which will absolutely exclude pagination from Magento and replace by a very new process with more flexibility. Let's discover how amazing it is:
Magento 2 Infinite Scroll extension allows loading the next pages by using two methods: use Ajax loading and Load more button
- For using Ajax Loading, products are automatically loaded tight on the current page when customers scroll down the page and there is no need for clicking page numbers to load new ones. In addition, customers can be back to top easily by clicking Back To Top button
- For using Load more button: Products are automatically loaded with Ajax in a number of page and then customers will click Load more button at the end for loading the next pages
- A very advanced function of Magento 2 Infinite Scroll is integration with Lazy Load features that can allow loading images only when customers scroll down the page. Therefore, site speed is improved and customers will have better experience beside amazing features of Infinite Scroll
- Admin can also select which categories to apply Infinite Scroll
- Administrators can easily customize loading icon as well as color, text and so on
Let's check it out for FREE Installation, FREE Support and Update!
View more threads in the same category:
Last edited by James; 20-10-2016 at 08:02 AM.
As I read description of this module: it is integrated with Lazy Load, and I am wondering that is there any bug or problem from this integration?
and does it affect SEO?
Tags for this Thread