Hi everyone!

I've been asking everywhere other than here and have yet to find an answer. I'd love some assistance with this on our Magento 1.9.x installation.

My company has been given access to an external api which allows for the creation of orders, as well as inventory and pricing information on roughly 600,000 SKUs.

Unfortunately, I'm having some trouble coming up with a plan of action on how to implement their API into our system. The API is designed to request pricing and inventory information on the fly. So I'd like to make it so every time a product is loaded, and external API request is made to get inventory and pricing info. I've been able to make this work when loading a product view page, however when I'm loading products in the catalog search, there is not a request being made.

The main thing I need is help getting the product to update when it's loaded in the search and not just in the product view.

I've been scouring all over the Magento files looking to see where I need to make these requests and I'm lost.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you!

View more threads in the same category: