Advertising is not only about placing ads on external websites. It is also about doing product promotion on your own website too. The best place to advertise a product is in the top part of a website.Then, designing a banner slider is a great idea for you to promote the product !

In this post, I am going to show you the big advantages of banner slider extensions - a simple tool help you attract a large number of customer and entice them to buy your product ! I know there are many free banner slider extensions and modules available for your Magento-based e-store, but in my opinion, a premium extension with affordable price will provides more advanced features, best support and flexible configuration..!

Banner magento 2 extension advantages

With Banner Slider Magento 2, you can totally showcase an advertising popup in banner with images, text, button, link easily ! also style your banner more inviting with 12+ nice effects and unlimited banners system. Moreover, This Banner Magento 2 is based on Magento core functionality and built to keep banners and blocks management easy, fast and flexible.

Visit live demo : http://www.magesolution.com/magento2-banners.html

Easy upload image for banner
Add content text for banner (allow to use html code)
Choose position of content text (top, right, bootom, left, top left, top right, bottom left, bottom right, middle …Easy add button and link for banner
Choose effect when mouse hover to banner (included 11 effect, continue to update in future)
Add custom class for banner (help you can style for banners as you want)
Admin can live preview while setting the content of banner
You can add banner everywhere with banner widget
User-friendly interface at frontent
SEO Friendly
100% open sources
Full installation document & user manual
90 days free support

Why you choose Magesolution's Magento extension ?

M1 experience - over 50 extensions;
Large customer base, which we employ to collect feedback for new extensions;
Extensive testing effort
Discount opportunities: discount for M1 clients, and an option to get all of our M2 extensions as a pack
Free support for 90 days (360 if you get a pack)

BUY NOW : ONLY $ 59

View more threads in the same category: