Thanks

Question Country Setting and Shipping Method

Dear all experts,

our magento has installed :
    0 Step Checkout
    http://www.magentocommerce.com/magen...-checkout.html
    MSP Multi-Flat Shipping
    http://www.magentocommerce.com/magen...-shipping.html
    And we are using Paypal Express Checkout without Order Review Page, and Paypal would return us the shipping address after paying process is finished. And the Checkout page there is no address textbox allows customer to type address, because we use the shipping address from paypal.

Here is the setting of
    Multi-Flat Shipping :
    Created 4 x Flat Rate shipping method with "All Countries Allow" .
    0 Step Checkout :
    Didn't set default country , state and city.

And the problem is happened at Checkout.
    It display "Sorry, no quotes are available for this order at this time." at shipping area of Checkout Page.

However, if the default country of 0 Step Checkout set to (let say) UK
    The shipping option is appear, however , for example If the customer finished paying at Paypal, and deliver to USA. but the return shipping address from Paypal which become "UK" (the default country at 0 Step Checkout).

I have checked the Paypal log, the Country code has been changed when Magento calling DoEC API.
    I also have checked the code from default/default/template/freaks/checkout/shipping/available.phtml, and found the following to control the shipping method display :

<?php if (!($_shippingRateGroups = $this->getShippingRates())): ?>
    <p><?php echo $this->__('Sorry, no quotes are available for this order at this time.') ?></p>
    <?php else: ?>

I'm still new in Magento and not yet ready able to change the code.

Is there anyone can help me and tell the reason of causing this problem. and please give me a suggestion that I should pursue to work on available.phtml to enforce showing shipping method,
    or trace the problem when the system calling DoEC.

Thanks for valuable advise in advance

ASTON M.

View more threads in the same category:

Thanks

Hello there! I'd like to suggest an amazing tool known as Table Shipping Rate Magento 2 Extension. With the help of this extension, you can easily managing the shipping process of your Magento 2 store error-free. It requires no technical knowledge, very easy to use and set.

Table Shipping Rate extension allows store owners to create an unlimited number of shipping methods with individual rates. Also, it provides the facility to imported/exported the shipping table rates using CSV files. Again, it also allows hiding the shipping method for unavailable areas.

It requires no technical knowledge, very easy to use and set. Try out this tool if want to improve the shipping process of your Magento 2 store without much effort.

Highlighted Features-
    • Easy To Install & Manage
    • Enable/Disable From Backend
    • Unlimited Table Rate For Shipping Method
    • Easily Import/Export Shipping Using CSV File
    • Allows To Calculate Shipping Based On ZIP Code, Weight, Price, Or Quantity Of The Product, Countries

Name:  table_rate_shipping_settings.jpg
Views: 41
Size:  47.5 KB