As Magento default, we can only set up different prices, group prices and tier prices for the whole website, not for the level of store views. Therefore, it is difficult for Magento store owners who want to sell their products with particular prices in each store views to optimize costs or other purposes for the local market. Understand this drawback of default, an extension called Magento Multiple Store View Pricing is developed so that store owners can easily have their own pricing for each product at the level of store view.
- Set up different prices, group prices and tier prices of a product in various Magento store views
+ Prices in English store view:
+ Price in French store view:
- Set up base currency for each store view so that customers can conveniently checkout with their store view currencies
- In the backend: Set up prices of a product in English store view
Therefore, Magento Multiple Store View Pricing is a very useful extension for all store owners to make particular pricing strategies for local market which can help them to increase sales effectively.
Check it out for FREE Installation, FREE Support and Updates!
View more threads in the same category:
- Why don’t using Magento Configurable Product Table Ordering extension?
- Halloween Flat 20% Discount On All Products at Biztech Store
- How to achieve success with online product customization
- A Presentation of Web to Print Storefront Solutions
- Speed Up Your Ecommerce Store and Boost your Conversion Rate
- A complete Web to Print Storefront Solutions
- New Magento 2 Blog Widget
- Stimulate adding more products to cart with advanced AJAX
- Magento 2 Marketplace
- Free Responsive Slideshow