Magento Expert Forum - Improve your Magento experience

Magento 2 Shipping and Payment Method per Customer Group

Thanks

Default Magento 2 Shipping and Payment Method per Customer Group

In Magento 2 default, store owners can only set up shipping and payment methods to apply for all customer groups, which can lead difficulties in managing because there are a lot of different methods. Therefore, to achieve an optimized shipping and payment process, an extensions called Magento 2 Shipping and Payment Method per Customer Group is developed for the purpose of customizing particular shipping and payment solutions for suitable kinds of customers.

After installing this module, store owners or administrators can easily set up only by some simple steps:

- Set up shipping methods per customer group:

Name:  Shipping_and_Payment_per_Customer_Group_assign_shipping.png
Views: 66
Size:  24.2 KB

- Set up payment methods for each customer group:

Name:  Shipping_and_Payment_per_Customer_Group_assign_payment.png
Views: 65
Size:  27.5 KB

Hence, Magento 2 Shipping and Payment Method per Customer Group is really a very useful extension for all Magento stores to customize suitable methods for each customer kind. This can help them to have a better checkout process and also create an easier management system for shipping and payment.

Let's discover and get FREE Installation, FREE SUpport and Update!

View more threads in the same category:

Thanks

Your extension seems to be helpful for applying shipping methods for specific customer group. I just want to ask a question: if I set free shipping method for wholesale group, does that mean only wholesaler can see and select free shipping during checkout?

Thanks

Amazing extension! I got a much better checkout process for my store now. It worth the money for such a great module like this