Magento Expert Forum - Improve your Magento experience

Min/Max Order Quantity per Category for Magento 2- best choice to save up costs

Thanks

Default Min/Max Order Quantity per Category for Magento 2- best choice to save up costs

As store owners may concern, there are many products in some sort of categories you cannot sell at a certain quantity due to the difficulties in delivery process as well as high costs in package and shipping. Therefore, Min/Max Order Quantity per Category for Magento 2 is developed as a solution to assist store owners overcome these obstacles in operating process by setting up maximum and minimum order quantity of all products belonging to a category for each customer group.
    BUY NOW
    [/CENTER]
    Key Features
    - Set up both minimum and maximum order quantity for products in a category that each customer group has to meet before successfully checking out
    - Show product category in the shopping cart. If a product belongs to multiple categories, all of them will be displayed in shopping cart regardless of where the product was added to cart.
    Name:  min_max_frontend_.png
Views: 34
Size:  215.2 KB
    - Show a notification and hide “Proceed to Checkout” button when order quantity requirements are not met
    - Apply min/max quantity rules of all categories for product belongs to multiple categories
    PURCHASE TODAY

Free Support | Free Installation | Free Update | 30 days money back
    This extension is also available on Magento 1: Limit Order Quantity Per Category

View more threads in the same category:

Thanks

Great extension !

I have been using it and feel very satisfied. Its functions meet my requirements that i looked for on Magento technical forums

Thanks

A professional team with the lovely staffs. I have been using it for awhile with no trouble. Thanks a lot!