Magento Expert Forum - Improve your Magento experience

What is OG propertieS In Seo

Thanks

<meta property="og:title" content="Advertising"> <meta property="og:description" content="description advertising"> <meta property="og:type" content="website"> <meta property="og:URL" content="URL"> <meta property="og:site_name" content="mi_site_name"> . . . and more meta og: if you want add more..

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rahulda View Post
    Hello Friends,

I have haired first time about og properties, anyone can explain everything about og properties.

I am awaiting reply..

Thanks
    Rahul Sharma
    Og refers to Open Graph it helps to make your post attractive when you share it in the social media sites. Just like website Title, for Facebook it is OGP and for Twitter there is twitter card. Just like website Title and description, you mention title and description in ogp & twitter cards too.

Thanks

Open graph protocol is a protocol (i.e. set of rules) which is used to integrate any web page into the social graph.

Thanks

OG properties means Open graph meta tags allow you to control what content shows up when a page is shared on Facebook.

Thanks

Facebook introduced Open Graph in 2010. It promotes integration between Facebook and other websites by allowing them to become rich “graph” objects with the same functionality as other Facebook objects.