HOW TO CONFIGURE MAGENTO 2 LAYERED NAVIGATION WITH FILTERABLE ATTRIBUTES
Layered Navigation is default in Magento 2. Instead of waiting time on going around store to get your favourite product,
only by clicks can you choose exactly your need by Layered navigation. Customers can search fast and get exactly results.
Today, I introduce the about “Magento 2 Layered Navigation with Filterable attributes” which gives customers fantastic experience-shopping.
Look at Layered Navigation in Magento 2:
Let’s follow my tutorials: To configure Magento 2 Layered Navigation with Filterable Attributes, you have experienced:
- Create Attributes properties
- Make Category an Anchor
- Show layered Navigation
Step 1: Create attributes properties:
Log in Magento Admin Panel –> Stores –> Attributes / Product
In each attribute, choose attributes and edit it
Then select “Storefront Properties”
Use in Layered Navigation: Set Filterable (with results) or Filterable (no result)
- Use in Search Results Layered Navigation: Choose “YES”
Repeat the guides above if you want to include any attributes in layered navigation.
Step 2: Make the Category an Anchor
Products –> Categories ...
Go to http://www.venustheme.com/magento-2-...le-attributes/ to view detail
View more threads in the same category:
- Responsive Magento 2 Theme
- Gelli Magento 2&1 Theme for Jewelry / Perfume / Accessories Online Shop
- Choose a Right & Premium Magento Theme
- Magento 2 Theme
- Franco - Clean WordPress Themes
- HTML Food Theme for Magento 2
- Jewelry Shop Magento 2 Theme
- Magento theme membership - mgs magento themes & extensions club
- Best Electronic Magento 2 theme for Electronic store
- Impressive Fashion Magento 2 theme with Ves Page builder