Magento Expert Forum - Improve your Magento experience

onet connect

Riven Onepage App Landing Page WordPress Theme

Post Riven Onepage App Landing Page WordPress Theme

Name:  Riven.PNG
Views: 20
Size:  290.9 KB

Riven Onepage App Landing Page WordPress Theme is designed with stylish, modern & clean trend to bring high aesthetic for a one-page app, multiple apps template and startups & business. It comes with 6+ spectacular layouts and includes tons of sections designated for multiple purposes, such as Main slider, Features, Counter, Screenshot, Why Riven, Video, Our team, Latest news, Event list, Testimonials, Pricing plans, Contact, Maps…. No doubt Riven will totally meet & fit any kind of your mobile apps, mobile games website showcase or any application website showcase.

Name:  riven-home.jpg
Views: 17
Size:  49.0 KB

Furthermore, Riven is developed based on powerful plugins such as Visual Composer, Ultimate Addons for Visual Composer, Slider Revolution, One Page Navigator for Visual Composer and a robust admin panel allowing you to setup, configure your site the way you want without any coding experiences required.

Name:  riven-home1.jpg
Views: 21
Size:  108.0 KB

With the orientation of keeping the theme simple in usage but elegant in look, we deeply believe that Riven will make you stand out of the crowd. Let’s explore Riven Onepage App Landing Page WordPress Theme Live Preview to see how it brightens your days.

View more threads in the same category:

Very beautiful theme here! As for me, I always use the free website templates from for all my websites. It is very easy to create websites this way, and the result is great anyway
    Last edited by Kenter; 08-10-2016 at 08:38 AM.