Magento Expert Forum - Improve your Magento experience

The best extension to display gallery for products has been launched!!!

Thanks

Default The best extension to display gallery for products has been launched!!!

As store owners for E-commerce sites, you may have already know the tremendous benefit of visual in advertising your products. One picture can be regarded as a thousand words.
    Thus besides optimizing your site with content, you should apply an eye-catching gallery to show off the best of your products. Presenting nice display and effect for each image will persuade them to stay longer on page to check out your product collection, contributing to increase of time on site and reduce of bounce rate.
    Today, I am glad to introduce to you the best tool to create gallery for effective image display: Image Gallery for Magento 2 by BssCommerce.
    Built on Magento 2 platform, Image Gallery by BssCommerce guarantee to provide store owners with outstanding features, including:
    • Easily create photo albums and add images into each album
    • Enable eye-catching image display and album layout
    Name:  Image Gallery for Magento 2 list album ajax.png
Views: 28
Size:  58.9 KB
    Name:  Imgae Gallery for Magento 2 popup picture.png
Views: 29
Size:  129.5 KB

• Optimize SEO for albums and images thanks to meta data
    • Place gallery anywhere with widget support
    • Allow 100% responsive for any device
    BssCommerce offers absolutely FREE installation, FREE update and FREE support! Install now to enjoy endless benefits!
    FRONTEND DEMO
    BACKEND DEMO

View more threads in the same category:

Thanks

Hi there! I am just a newbie in Magento and currently looking around to find a good extension to help me manage photo gallery to display product photos. So can you please clarify what exactly the effect for display album in your post because I believe that well-displayed photo can hold customer attention longer. Thank you and please forgive me if I ask anything incorrectly.

Thanks

Hello Sophia, Image Gallery for Magento 2 offers multiple layouts for displaying album.
    Here is the ajax album layout: it shows all albums of the gallery in one place, you can access each album and view image in 1 page.
    Name:  image_gallery_ajax_album_layout.png
Views: 6
Size:  552.4 KB

Here is the standard album layout: it displays a collection of album and when you click an album it will load image of each one.
    Name:  image_gallery_image_display_in_standard_layout.png
Views: 6
Size:  297.0 KB
    For more information, please visit here.