There are 2 popular types of platforms used widely in this time, including open source cart and hosted solution. Open-source cart is considered professional with different outstanding features, whereas users appreciate hosted solution with its ease and friendliness to use. Is there anyone mixed both their advantages?
WooCommerce, just a WordPress’s plugin, is invented with both of above features: Easy and advanced:
- Cost-effective with free installation and themes, extensions
- Flexible for users to give sale prices and independent attributes and provide physical, virtual, downloadable and even affiliate products.
- Familiar for users using WP before and takes not much time to discover.
- Customizable with 2000 different to change pre-set CSS styles and color themes, tweak the code and experiment special features.
- Professional with detailed order tracking and customer engagement tools for users to view open orders, update delivery statuses, apply discount code, set up taxes, etc.
- Good analytic tools allowing calculating daily sales, total sales, measure the statistics for different customers individually, follow the number of order, etc.
- Large community with support from many pro developers
- Suitable usage for both small and big business scale.
These features explain why more and more e-merchants have tendency to exportMagento to WooCommerce now. However, it seems that they have no official answer for which best way to do it swiftly. Despite not be WP experts, we researched and can help you in the aspect to bring database to new WooCommerce platform. After reading this WooCommerce migration guide, we are sure that you can imagine the Magento to WooCommerce migration process easily.
For Source Store:
Source Store can operate normally during migration as it requires a very limited resource for the process.
- Please ensure you have the right permission to upload files into your Source Store.
- It must not block access from Target Store to the connector.
For Target Store:
It is strongly recommended to backup Woocommerce Target Store first.
- Target Store should be placed in a stable hosting or in localhost.
- PHP Curl must be enabled.
- PHP Fopen (allow_url_fopen) must be On.
- It also must not block connection to Source Store.
- Webserver (mostly apache) should have full permission to write on /wp-content/uploads/ folder.
WooCommerce database migration tool is a web application which can be installed on WooCommerce.
3. WooCommerce Migration
The Magento to WooCommerce plugin will take place automatically in this final step. In order for it to progress, you should not close your browser.
Let's make a decision to improve online business with Magento to WooCommerce importer.
View more threads in the same category:
- Best Rated Franco WooCommerce WordPress Theme
- Most Powerful WooCommerce WordPress Theme ever made !
- One Page WordPress Theme
- WordPress Theme for App, Game, Single Product Landing Page
- Best Blog WordPress Themes For Corporate, Fashion, Travel, Photoblogging And More
- Big sale for Launching Franco WooCommerce WordPress Theme $ 45
- Offer your WordPress customers the benefits of SuiteCRM & WordPress
- Best Plugin after New Google Updates
- User Activity Log Pro – WordPress Plugin
- [Plugin] to Migrate SHOPP to WOOCOMMERCE