In Magento e-commerce business, there are some kinds of products that need to be ordered in the larger amount to meet requirements about shipping amount or package costs. For example, if you are selling postcards, you can not provide customers with the small amount for each order because it causes you lose much costs that affects to your profits. Therefore, Magento Minimum Order Amount per Category Extension was developed to help store owners to overcome this problems easily.
- Set up minimum amount for products in a specific category
- Notify order with amount less than minimum order amount
- For product belonging multiple categories, admin can set up order amount based on minimum or maximum order amount between categories. For example, a product belongs to 2 categories: A and B. Category A has minimum order amount equal to $500 and Category B has minimum order amount equal to $600. In the backend, admin choose Max price in " Select children category price". Therefore, this product belongs to the category B that has bigger minimum order amount
With Magento Minimum Order Amount per Category, admins do not worry about high costs of packaging and shipping anymore.
Let's check it out now to get FREE INSTALLATION and FREE SUPPORT!
View more threads in the same category:
- Why don’t using Magento Configurable Product Table Ordering extension?
- Halloween Flat 20% Discount On All Products at Biztech Store
- How to achieve success with online product customization
- A Presentation of Web to Print Storefront Solutions
- Speed Up Your Ecommerce Store and Boost your Conversion Rate
- A complete Web to Print Storefront Solutions
- New Magento 2 Blog Widget
- Stimulate adding more products to cart with advanced AJAX
- Magento 2 Marketplace
- Free Responsive Slideshow