Magento Expert Forum - Improve your Magento experience

Random javascript file is making site slow, don't know what it is ?

Thanks

Exclamation Random javascript file is making site slow, don't know what it is ?

Hello experts ,

I have my magento site www.continuetrade.com which was loading fine before 1 week. Now, it is not loading and response time is 108sec . I have tried all the things to make it fast like compilation, minimizing all kind of files. After doing all the works I got know that some external .js file is taking time to load. Which may be spam or virus which is start to appear from 1 week. After inspecting it in console i got this message in console:

www.continuetrade.com/:130 A Parser-blocking, cross-origin script, http://googieplay.info/magento_googieplay.js, is invoked via document.write. This may be blocked by the browser if the device has poor network connectivity.(anonymous function) @ (index):130
    http://googieplay.info/magento_googieplay.js Failed to load resource: net::ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE

I tried to find this calling function but not able to get.

Do, somebody can help me on this please.

Thanks in Advance,

Sham

View more threads in the same category:

Thanks

There must be some plugin to overcome this. Please google and search for your problem.

Thanks

Smile Thanks it is working.

Quote Originally Posted by AquibSk123 View Post
    There must be some plugin to overcome this. Please google and search for your problem.
    Thank you for your kind reply. I have found some encrypted java code was in footer I deleted that one then Continue Trade is normal now. But I am wondering how that code came there !? May be that was coming from some plugin as you have said.