Magento Expert Forum - Improve your Magento experience
Allow customers to select delivery dates in Magento 2
Allowing customers to select their most suitable dates and times to receive orders is very necessary in an e-commerce store but in Magento 2 default, it does not support you this function. It means that your customers cannot choose delivery dates when they are in checkout process. Therefore, an extension called Magento 2 Order Delivery Date is developed to help store owners bring the best shopping experience for customers and also enable them to optimize their shipping process.
With Magento 2 Order Delivery Date extension, both customers and store owners can get wonderful benefits:
- They can freely choose their delivery dates and time slot for receiving orders via a calendar view
- They can leave additional comments about their orders to notify more to store owners
- They can get an email including delivery date information
For store owners:
- They can choose to display delivery date calendar view and time slot options in Shipping Method or Shipping Address
- They can set up processing time, cut off time, unavailable days for shipping, time slots for orders
- Delivery date information is added into Orders, Invoice, Shipment and Credit Memos in the backend
- Delivery date information is also added into template emails to send to customers
Let's check it out to get FREE Installation and FREE Support!
View more threads in the same category:
Last edited by marknguyen; 11-08-2016 at 04:22 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to marknguyen For This Useful Post:
Our customers really like its features, especially they can choose date for receiving orders. We have gained more reputation since we installed this extension.
Thanks for your sharing!