Magento Expert Forum - Improve your Magento experience

Pick preferable product delivery dates & time with a cutting edge solution

Thanks

Thanks

Thank you for your sharing!

To allow customers to pick their preferable delivery dates for their orders, Magento Order Delivery Date is also an useful extension to help define delivery date information conveniently.

Customers can easily select their most suitable dates and time to receive orders or leave comments for store owners to notify some important things about their purchase. Then they will be sent a confirmation email including delivery date information to get well about time

Store owners can do more things than they expected when installing this module:

- Select where to display delivery date options: product page, order review or shipping method
    - Control kinds of time to provide the best service for customers and also prepare for delivery steps such as processing time, cut off time, holidays/excluded days
    - Add delivery date information into Orders, Shipment, Invoice and Credit memos
    - Add delivery date into email template

Thanks

I found the Magento 2 version for this extension - Order Delivery Date for Magento 2 by BSSCommerce

Here it is: http://bsscommerce.com/magento-order...magento-2.html

I have tried the module and really appreciate it because it satisfied my customers. The extension is awesome as described, so I highly recommend it for guys.

It is worth investing my $59!

Moreover, they have an enthusiastic support team and no hidden fee.