If you have a store with many store views and you do not want to sell your products at the same prices over all store views because of differences about currency rates or costs of products and costs for shipping. Therefore, you demand to set up different prices for products at store views to bring more benefits as well as optimize pricing policy for local customers. However, there is an issue that Magento default does not allow you to do this thing at the level of store views because it just can be done at the level of store. So how can you solve it?
A solution is come up with to help store owners to overcome this Magento default drawback easily by using an extension called Magento Multiple Store View Pricing:
- Set up different prices for the same products per store view
Product price in the English store view is £ 700 while product price in the French store view is €1,000
- Set up base currency for each store view and customers can checkout with store view currency
It means that customers in the English store view can checkout with "British Pound Sterling" (£) instead of US Dollars as in Magento default.
Therefore, with Magento Multiple Store View Pricing Extension, you can absolutely change your pricing strategy as you want and bring more convenience for customers to use their own currency to checkout easily.
For sites built on Magento 2 platform, setting up different prices is still carried similarly to Magento 1 by using Magento 2 Multiple Store View Pricing Extension.
Check it out to for this awesome function!
View more threads in the same category:
- 2 days countdown: Discount 50% All #magentothemes & #extensions on Venustheme
- Mega Sale only at Landofcoder! 50 % OFF All Magentoextensions
- Magento FAQ Management Extension by MageHit
- Advanced Search by MageHit – install or not?
- Magento Promotions Notification - A leading extension by MageHit
- Mega sale! Get 50 % off all magento sale themes & extensions
- magento 2 advanced reports
- Configure your custom SMTP server, your GMail or Google Apps account.
- Get Details for Children Items of Configurable Product in Magento 2
- Get the best Custom Option Image extension for Magento 2 right here