Magento Expert Forum - Improve your Magento experience

Add to cart\Add to stitch button js script not working in mobile dolphin browser.

Thanks

Default Add to cart\Add to stitch button js script not working in mobile dolphin browser.

Hi geeks,

I recently realized that my website Js scripts for adding to cart and check out cart are not working in all the browser(issue is only in mobile browser).
    If I open www.spicytrendz.in and click on add to stitch it works in crome, firefox browser but it doesn't work in Dolphin browser.

Is there a way to find out why its not working in that particular browser. Is there any emulator where I can find the issue? Its give me goosebumps to think which all other browser is not working. The site is live and works fine on desktop browsers. There is no error in Js, css or html when I inspect element. Could this be because of minifying script?

Any one have any way to solve it, pls let me know. Thanks a lot.

View more threads in the same category:

Thanks

Try to disable minifying script and then check.

Thanks

avascript jquery html browser .Few observations : - Not sure why have u added a div wrapper around the button. ... since you are trying to view a html page on a mobile, if the elements are not structured properly, then there are high chances Different browsers use different default types for the element.