Magento Expert Forum - Improve your Magento experience

Magento extensions to set up valid minimum amount for each order

Thanks

Default Magento extensions to set up valid minimum amount for each order

When being an online merchant, you have to face daily issues of shipping and cost-effectiveness. Sometimes, the order value of a single item is too small that it's not significant enough to carry out a full delivery process. However, it's not any good for your business reputation to refuse or ignore an order already placed on your website.

In such cases, to set minimum amount for any order before a customer can proceed to checkout is an remarkable solution: you can avoid costly shipment that only brings losses meanwhile no customer is refused upon their orders.

--> Checkout Magento extensions that provide those useful solutions with very convenient configuration in the backend:
    Minimum Order Amount for Customer Group for Magento 1
    Minimum Order Amount for Customer Group for Magento 2
    Minimum Order Amount for Category

View more threads in the same category:

Thanks

Very nice post. I agree that it is good for B2B to set minimum order amount for customer group, so i think the minimum order amount for customer group for Magento 2 will support my site best.

Thanks

Hello folks, here is a free tutorial that guides you to set minimum order amount in Magento 2. Hope you enjoy it! http://bsscommerce.com/blog/easy-ste...-in-magento-2/
    Name:  Easy-steps-to-set-up-minimum-order-amount-in-Magento-2-in-2-minutes-banner.png
Views: 28
Size:  43.5 KB
    If you are looking for a way to set order amount restriction for each customer group, here is the best solution for you.